Robots Dream Too Robots Dream Too

beep!

lots of beeps, I love it! would you mind if I used it for an animation? (I can only put the first two min on newgrounds, full will be on youtube)

JCalley responds:

Woah, I didn't even catch this until now. Sure you can use it, just make sure I get a link so I can watch it when you're done. ;P

This Is Halloween(Cover) This Is Halloween(Cover)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I love this song, & this remix rocks! (And don't be discouraged if you get a bad score, I've noticed NewGrounds is a bit harsh)

Garden Garden

Incredible!

Visualizations? Crystals. Definitely. I like Crystals...

Dangerous Adventures Dangerous Adventures

A Storm of Battles...

A very well named song. Powerful, yet soft at times... And my mind takes my to a battle between the big cats of Africa, witch is good because I was thinking of doing an animation of that, and needed a song for it. I can not make flash, but can make .mov. format, witch I uh, (I have to be careful no to mention an outside site, it says not to promote, but I am extra careful) I can upload it to ... somewhere... (you may guess, but know my user name is the same every were) If you want me to I can do that with your song I can but Know I'm a beginner animator, and not very good...

cazok responds:

My songs are free to anyone who wants to use them. It doesn't matter if you're new in flash or anything, it just makes it more exciting to review.

A new hope=) A new hope=)

I heard the first second, and Instantly loved it.

It's true. I Love it. ... what program do you use?

Yourz-Truly responds:

FL 7

Danceing Rivers Danceing Rivers

rare

You have made One of FOUR songs on my ipod that actually has vocals.

The Calming YT The Calming YT

circus

It sounds like the kind of music you hear as the back round at a circus... And that's why I love it!

(YT)- Come Home Johnny (YT)- Come Home Johnny

Beautiful!

I Love the Flute, it truly made the thing memorable.

!Wormhole Discoveries! !Wormhole Discoveries!

coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

(since you would like a comment) I really like this, hey, I'm trying wright music, mind sharing some tips? or is it a secret? :)

Cloud Control Cloud Control

yah!

this is now my favorite song.